Hello, I went to my OB today because I have not been feeling well. It has been approximately six weeks (a little over six) since my abortion. I found out today that I am 4 weeks 6 days pregnant (gestational age). Not getting another abortion - but have a concern now... my HCG levels were 260 on Wednesday last week, 548 last Friday, 1246 on Monday and 1818 today. They performed a vaginal ultrasound and found the yolk sac but not fetal pole yet. I go back next Thursday for another ultrasound to detect the fetal pole. Since this is so close to my abortion - what are my chances of a miscarriage? The Dr. said it was good that the sac is in the uterus. He said i had good stats, but low quants (my HCG levels). He said there is a chance I could miscarry, but nothing is certain right now and I am still in limbo. Could anyone explain this to me? Thanks.

Did you miscarry? By the way, you really should consider using a condom or birth control. Not only are abortions TERRIBLE and EXTREMELY dangerous for your body, but you are also killing a living person. And in your case it sounds to me like you're doing it just for the sake of fun. Make a much smaller sacrifice of using condoms or birth control, rather than the life of your child. If you haven't miscarried, perhaps God wanted you to have a baby all along! Go with his plan, not against it. And remember, there are people like myself and my husband who are trying extremely hard to have a baby and have been for about a year now with no success. Don't take what you have for granted! I'd give anything to have a baby. The last time I was pregnant I miscarried on the exact day I hit the 3 month mark. If you could see the baby inside you, you would definitely think twice about aborting it. When I lost mine, I flat out fell apart and broke down when he/she came out, and (I know it sounds gross) I knelt down and picked it up (yes out of the toilet) because I felt like I just had to hold it one time because I knew I never could again. It fell apart in my hands and I really just lost my mind at that point. I would have given anything to have that baby still. And even at only 3 months, it looked just like a normal baby. I know it's too late now to change what has been done. But please, reconsider next time. Adoption is so much better sweetheart! And it prevents you from regretting what you have done in the future because with adoption, you at least have the option of changing your mind later on down the road. My heart goes out to you. I will be praying for you. Remember, God loves you. He has already forgiven you. :) I wish you all the best in life.

i do agree!