Someone help me! I'm now 7 weeks pregnant, I found out I was pregnant about 2 weeks ago and a day after I found out I started bleeding. I went to my Dr, the pregnancy was confirmed and she sent me to get my HcG levels done. They were 6,000 one day and 48 hrs later they were 12,000. I went back to my Dr the next day and she said my levels were high which she wasn't expecting and she thought maybe I was pregnant with twins or further along than what we thought so she schedualed an ultrasound for me 2 days later. I went to my ultrasound appt (which was 6 days ago) an they detected a strong healthy fetal heartbeat! And they also said that there was no signs of bleeding in my uterus so I was extremely happy!! And she also told me that once a heartbeat is detected that the chance of miscarriage drops to about 7% which is LOW! About a day after that I started passing small clots then they got a little bigger. I went to my Dr yesterday to get an ultrasound done just to make sure everything was ok but they couldn't squeeze me in so they sent me to tha local hospital ( the xray dept) to get my ultra sound done, I feel like those people didn't kno what they were talkin about because at first they said they couldn't find my right overy then someone else came in and said that there was no sign of pregnancy in my uterus and that there was not even a sac in my uterus or anything! Which is blowin my mind because I just had my ultrasound 5 days ago and everything wad absolutely perfect! I mean I have been passing clots but I'm not bleeding that much, I have no back pain, no fever, and I'm not really in any pain! I jus don't understand. And when I pass the clots teres no tissue in it or anything and it's just red clumps of blood. How can I go from having hcg levels of 12,000 a week and a half ago, having a healthy fetal heartbeat 5 days ago to having absolutely nothing in my uterus now? Do u think maybe these ppl don't kno what they're talkin about? And today my boobs have never been so soar during this pregnancy than they have today and I still have morning sickness. Someone please answer

Did you have the baby?

dID YOU GO ON TO BE PREGNANT AND HAVE A CHILD? I'M GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING RIGHT NOW

I just saw your message but your profile isn't visible. Want to message me?

Ps. My reply was for 'motherof3'