Hi! I am 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant as of yesterday. I went to the OB-GYN because I was having some light bleeding. It was more than spotting, but not as heavy as a period. They found the fetal pole in the sac, but could not detect a heartbeat. About an hour after I left there, I started having some mild cramping. I have been having it ever since then. They done the ultrasound yesterday to determine it, and they want to do another one on Tuesday, before I make any decisions. They think it is probably a miscarriage. Do I have any hope that they will find a heartbeat next time? Could it have been the way the fetus was turned? Or, is it too early to detect a heartbeat? Please help!

im so sorry! i was 8 weeks pergnant the same thing happend to me, i had the ultrasound exapt my baby had a heartbeat, i started bleeding the next day and lost the baby, i had cramps before the miscarriage, i hope this doesnt happen to you!

im 7 weeks 5 days pregnant i have severe cramps thats just the uterus growing bigger i had lite bleeding also my baby has a heart beat

Hello ladys! Im sorry about your losses. I am 7 weekds and 4 days pregnant and i was in the er when i was 5 weeks because ihad some brown discharge and they did the ultrasound and they could not see the fetal pole they just seen the sac. I went back to the doctor a week later with the same brown discharge and they saw the baby! I almost cried cuz i thought it was gonna be bad news for me. Just pray everyday and have faith.