Accoring to the OB, as per the first day of my last period, i am 6 weeks pregnant.  It was proven by serum pregnancy test also.  On my 6th week, i had spotting and yesterday i had bleeding.  it was not heavy but it scared me. I had ultrasound and she said I am pregnant but she cant see any gestational sac, fetal pole or yolk sac and that uterus is containing thick endometrium only. I had gone through transvaginal ultrasound, but it was the same. there's no sign that it is ectopic pregnancy.  Now I am on my first day of BHCG but i am still having bleeding. Has anyone experienced the same?

i am just worried because this is my first pregnancy and being 32, i understand it is quite difficult.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

i have a 16 year old daughter,an a 10 year old son,im 8/10 weeks pregnant went to work .10/25/12.then three days offter i start bleeding/i call 911 they take me to the doctor they say that they dont see any baby.thats it.but 10 /12 /12. i went for a checkup test ,they told me that i am pregnant.i dont konw what can i do,and i really dont smoke are do nothinglike that.only eat right sleep good,juice all the time.so talk tome what you believe happend may be sex.an work . thats all i know ,today 11/06/12

This post has helped me think tihngs through