my 2 year old son (almost 3 years ) has been having about 15 erections a day, if not more. what is going on? Ive triued reading up on it and Ive never read of the kids having more than 3 a day. is there something wrong? Ive also found him playing woth him self. is this normal or should I take him to the doctor? He is also very uncomfotable with his erections, pulliung at it and telling me to lift it up for him for more comfort. (thats what my husband told me to do)

most boy play with them selfs 15 as lot but i nave cont them be for i have 3 ? one is your boy 1.circumcised. 2.how did you cont them. 3. how big as your son penis ( is it normal size for hes age )

have a good day

most boy play with them selfs 15 as lot but i never cont them be for i have 3 ? one is your boy 1.circumcised. 2.how did you cont them. 3. how big as your son penis ( is it normal size for hes age )

have a good day

I don't think it's a big issue to be worried about.
Of course, taking him to a doctor can't hurt.

I have 2 boys, now 32 and 19. They both did the same thing. There were times when i was afraid to close the diaper as i thought i would snap it off!!! They tend to wake in the morning with a hard on, this is probably because they have to pee. Also, little boys do play with themselves. They have discovered something that feels good to them, which is normal. There are ways to distract him, just use your imagination. Play with his toys with him, read him a book, play some music and dance with him, distract him. If you see him starting to play with his penis, get his attention away from himself. At 3, he should be able to start to understand you, just a little bit. Remove his hand and gently tell him, no, no, and that should be all you need to say. Don't go into a long drawn out explanation of why he shouldn't do this. He is 3. Don't make him feel that what he is doing is bad, and never tell him that he is a bad boy and that what he is doing is bad. You and your husband or whom ever else is with him a lot should never make a fuss over this, and don't discuss it in front of him. He may be young, but trust me, they somehow get what your saying. Picking him up doesn't do any good. Maybe he's got your number tho. He might think that if he does this, mom will pick me up. It's not a help at all. The next time he goes for a well baby visit, make a mental note to bring it up to his Doctor. I am almost positive that your baby is 100% normal.

MY SON IS 2 AND HE IS ALSO HAVING ERECT PENIS. HE SCREAMS AS IF HE IS IN PAIN AND TRYS TO GRAB IT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. HE CRIES MOMMY HURT AND SOMETIMES IT WILL GO AWAY WHEN HE PEES WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP

I have a one year old and I have found him twice now with a very large erection. He normally whines and scratches at his nappy. I normally undo his nappy let it sit upwards, remember when your husband has one it's more comfortable and easier for him to have it pointing up. Normally soon after he will pee and everything will go back to normal.

Talk to your husbands as they know what its like to have one and who is most comfortable. But I also do think 15 is a large number. Maybe talk to your doctor as there could be a medical reason for so many just to be on the safe side. But there was a comment above I completely agree with.

My son is 2 1/2 and he does the same thing where  he plays with his penis and sometimes it gets really hard and large. His teacher at the daycare saids he plays with it a lot and i should have him circumcise because she thinks it hurts him but i dont think it hurts because he touches and play with it but when you try to touch it he shutters you away, i more believe it jus tickles  him when someone else touches him.......Am i correct? and should i have him circumcise ?

My son does this to... ^^ don't circumcise him now... Its painful and traumatic as newborns, I couldn't imagine it as a 3 year old...

i have 20 months old son he is having same problem but while sleeping he cant sleep more than a hour because of his erection of penis and ne is amount oof urine is very less i am verry verry worried i have visited 3 times to doctor doctor tested urine but found nothing they are saying that because of forehead and suggested to me to do massage with fore head so the baby can urine easily i am using malam twice a day but still his penis erecct frequent.

plese help me according to my view this is some kind of hormone problem but doctor not agree with me 

These post have been very helpful because I have a 2 yr old son who wakes up in the morning with an erection. He says it hurts and I find him touching hisself a lot and I was starting to believe that something was wrong. Im glad he  is not the only one that does this. I have a 15yr old son that has never done any of this. (that I know of)

You know, I can remember that I masturbated at 4...can't remember be4 but yeah i had erections every day and to tell u a lot of kids do it. Don't worry, let him do it but only in his private, so if u find him doing it, just tell him to go to his room and play with it there. My mom saw me doing it lots of times he she was fine with it, and always told me to go to my room and play with it. When I grew older and started school at 7, i did played with it under the shower. My mom was too telling me to do it cuz my foreskin was attached with teen peace of skin to my tip of the penis, so I had to do it so it grows. I have been lots of times to the doctor and he told me to keep masturbating... I have been doing it till now - 16 years old. She still asks me even if i wash it or masturbate... 

Why do little kids do it? - cuz it's FUN and it feels good, but if he says that it hurts then that's the only time u can worry what's going on. In the morning it's most normal to have an erections. I always have boner every morning when I wake up at like 6:30am... Show the kid how to wash his penis and places that can hardly be washed. 

And believe it, he can have 20 erections a day and it will still be NORMAL. Everyone is different. When he grows he will again do it every day but not erect too often. 

I would recommend paying less attention to your son's erection frequency because having erections is a natural, enjoyable part of existence for a male. The erections aren't physically hurting him but I wonder why he's so uncomfortable with them. If he's expressing more pain than pleasure from his frequent erections, do take him to the doctor!

I remember getting erections when I was about 6 yrs old and would try and masterbate but no"cum and I got very sore. Mum noticed and used to put some cream on me so it didn't get sore and finally a year or two later I had my first"cum" Mum said it was OK and not to worry as it was qute normal for boys to "cum".as all her younger brothers used to do it and she said girls did it as well and as long as it was in private it was fine. I had a very understanding mother and I thank her for that

Every mother should realise it is perfectly normal and on no account act reprimand children for masterbating or you will enhibit a healthy atitude to sex in later life I found my son witha pair of my knickers and I asked him why and he just liked the silky feeling of them so I gave him a pair of new ones to use and he used to "cum" into them and just give them to me to wash and that went on for years until he was about 16 and by then he and his girlfriend used to have safe sex in his room as i used to get him his condoms.to mke sure he didn't get her pregnant.