my four year old son has some red splotchy patches in the back of his throat and the roof of his mouth . but no fever no pain ....other wise he is fine there is no :'( trouble with his breathing.... what could it be :'(

Did he eat something he wasn't suppose to?Check with a family doctor.

im only in 5th grade is doing research on outbreakes and i think you son just might have scarlet fever you should get him to the doctor and how you describe it that is what it might be and if you dont belive me look it up and like i said get him to the faimily doctor ore the hospital i wish you and your son hope that he will get better.

I would agree with Zenko, he might have eaten something that has not supposed to. I he has no problems with breading that probably he has put something in his mouth and got the patches. If this is s, then you need to let it hell it self. Just few days, it wouldn't take long.
Pleas fill us in with the progress. All the best.