Hello. I'm 18 year old school boy and I need some quick answers!
I'm interested to find out more about one condition that many people thing they know all about it. But this isn’t truth.
Many people don’t know the answer on question- what exactly is common cold infection. What kind of bacteria we are talking about here? I'm also interested to find the answer on question what is the difference between common cold, fever and simple runny nose. I would really appreciated if someone could tell me more about these medical terms. Can someone name me the most common symptoms of a common cold?

Hello. I will try to help you top understand some of the terms you’ve mentioned. You see, we are not talking about any bacteria here. A common cold is a viral infection of your upper respiratory tract while runny nose is nothing more then just one symptom of this disorder which is unfortunately often mixed up.
Most common symptoms of common cold are runny nose, sore throat and a cough, watery eyes, sneezing and miserable congestion.
The infection has two parts: the first one- virus infection of nasal cells, and the second one- activation of the inflammatory mediators which directly cause the cold symptoms. Still, there is no effective cure for this infection. Symptoms usually last for a week!