Hello, my friends. I have a question to ask since nobody in my surroundings knows the answer. It seems that each time after the consumption of alcohol, I sneeze. I am wondering if I am allergic to it. I would like to know this. I would appreciate all your replies. Bye!

Hi, there. It can happen that you are allergic to alcohol. Sneezing can be a manifestation of allergy. IgE immunoglobulins are also involved here. I know some persons that sneeze all the time after alcohol consumption, but this doesn’t stop them from taking it. If you are worried, you should visit a doctor. You can find the answer there. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck! Bye!

Alcohol interferes with histamines... Google it.

Well,
Alcohol is a something that can cause many different reactions in our body. I know that people can have alcohol allergy but I know that this is not that often. You have to know that sneezing is one of the symptoms of allergic reaction. Have you noticed any other reaction after you drink alcohol? Do you have any swellings in your neck area or do your eyes have any problems? I know that you can always got o hospital and do an allergy test to see what are you allergic to. I hope that you will find if you are allergic or not and that this helped you in any possible way.

Good luck,
Karel

Sneezing and a runny nose are surefire signs that your body has a tough time adjusting to alcohol consumption especially alcohol with an ABV of 30% and over.

I'm not sure that is true. Happens to me all the time.