My physician confused common cold with an allergy. This is not the first time.
I had usual symptoms, nasal congestion, runny nose and some sinus pain. I had problems with allergies, but that was years ago. Anyway he thought I am having an allergy again and gave me medications for that. He said that it has to be an allergy because I can’t get a cold so often, but it seems I can. I was even worse after. I needed something for the cold. How he can’t determine when is a cold and when is an allergy?

I know what you are saying. It is not difficult to confuse a cold and an allergy because there are so many overlapping symptoms. I mean you have to most common symptoms runny nose and nasal congestion. Well, doctors make mistakes too. But there is no some cure for the cold. When I get cold I always get decongestants for the congestion and for runny nose there are antihistamines.