Listen to this story and plz tell me whats wrong :(
I've just got sexualy active and i havent had any unprotected sex BUT one time ((3weeks ago)) I got too carried away and slipped my bf's prenis in for not even a second and back at out. it wasnt even a second!!
So i knew i wasnt gonna get pregnant. i took a test anyways 2weeks later and it said negative. So that weekend i waited for my period to know for sure But on that saturday where i was supposed to start all i had was brown spotting. I had for a bout a day or 2. I was really scared i was pregnant so i took a test like 3days after the spotting had stopped and it said neg. I even took one yesterday and it said negative! But im having hardly any discharge ((if i do its thick and white like once a day))
and no bleeding or spotting is happening
but im having a sharp cramp on my right side, it happens like a rush whenever i sit down or walk too much

plzzz tell me what s wrong :cry:

stressing out like you are will mess up your cycle, it can even cause women to skip periods. you are worrying about little things like your stomach growling or crust in your stomach being signs of pregnancy, if you suffer this much anxiety it will have a physical effect on your body.

are you usually regular like clockwork?

you said on another post you had been taking ovulation tests instead of pregnancy tests. they are NOT the same thing!! have you taken a pregnancy test yet? (NOT an ovulation test!!!)

yes i took real pregnancy tests. I got the wrong ones that one time but yes the rest WERE pregnancy tests. And yes i have had alot of stress with not just this but family and all kinds. But i didnt know if somethin was wrong or not... and no my periods usually are that right like clockwork

most pregnancy tests are always accurate after 3 weeks, (although some women swear otherwise!)

mostly, I think your stress is affecting your cycle. But keep an eye out.

well im owndering if its a cyst?? Cuz i keep getting a cramp on the ride side of my stomach?? I know its not pregnancy cuz i've took thousands of tests and none of them have said positive.

You live in asheville NC, right??

YOU need to see a doctor!

There is Planned Parenthood up there, and a womens clinic called "Femcare" on Orange street.

These places have LOW FEES, and you do not need parental consent.

You could have a painful cyst, and birth control is usually given because it SHRINKS cysts.

well my bf was fingerin me lastnight and everytime he went up there and was doin his thing i kept feelin him hit somethin? And everytime he hit it, i would feel the cramp in my same right side?? Im really scared its a cyst or somethin. I have an appointment on march 7th to go to the gyno. But i wanna know NOW
what could this be?? Can cysts make u miss a period and just have brown spotting??

Yes, cysts can cause that.

I am gald you have a gyno appointment.

Dear Scared,

Ovarian cysts are nasty buggers, they can cause so many issues and problems it isn't even funny. Let us know how things go at your doctor appt.

alright well as soon as im back from the gyno. i will let u guys know
thank u so much for answering!!
So basically im NOT pregnant though right??
I figured the cramps and miss period meant that but i've took about 5 tests and they've all been taken about week after my period was supposed to start
they've all said negative
so that means the reason for this is NOT pregnancy its somethin else??
Right ?

That would be MOST likely true.

AFTER A week late, a pregnancy test IS accurate.

i was wondering...are they any kinds of symptoms of having those cysts? does any one know? i always have pains in my lower abs. pains like im going to get my period. im not pregnant cuz i finished my period last week and today i took a test just in case...are there such thing as symptoms for that?

almost forgot to mention that my mom had that and had to get her uterus and overies removed...

PAIN is a symptom of a cyst.

If I were you I would have a gyn exam, that way you can know for sure.

oh no....i spoke too soon, i took another test lastnight and it had a very very very faint line under the positive line :'( what do i do
does that always mean i am??

oh no i spoke too soon :-(
i looked back st 2tests and they had faint pos lines!!
The one i took lastnight was really really faint and skinny almost like the size of a hair
but the one i saved from sunday had a pretty dark pos line???
OMG should i keep testing and see if they keep changing or what??
I really dont see how i could be pregnant cuz i didnt even have sex!
He just put it in for not even a second and back out real fast
then we stopped cuz we got too outta control and used protection
but do faint lines mean im pregnant?? :-)