Hi, I am 27 and female. I have been having sore breasts, which seem to be getting firmer each day. Its been five days since my breasts started hurting. Today I noticed some light pink discharge around 2pm, and its pretty much stopped now. My fiance and I have been active for pretty much the past 2 weeks straight, no contraceptives used. What could this mean? I have a daughter who is 5, and I never experienced this with her when I was pregnant. I've taken one hpt, and it was negative. When should I take another? I have an appointment with my OBGYN next Wednesday, but I would like to know before I go in. Any help will be great, thanks!

Every pregnancy is different. During your first you could have no symptoms at all but then during your next pregnancy be sick the whole time. Sometimes a women will experience implantation bleeding which can last 24-72 hours from the time the egg implants itself into the uterine wall. This bleeding can range from bright hot pink to brown. Have you missed a period? Around every 3 days your HCG levels will double so wait 3 days and retest. Since you have a ob/gyn appointment I suggest telling her your symptoms and having them do a blood pregnancy test if your period is late and you still get a negative urine test. Make sure the doctor does a blood test because it is more accurate than a urine test. Good Luck

I'm expecting my AF in about three days, but my fiance is pretty sure that I'm pregnant. My breasts are itching and sore, and keep getting even firmer. I've still got a bit of discharge but its very light pink in color, and only when I wipe. I might be sending my fiance down to get a hpt for me today, but I will definitely ask my ob/gyn about a blood test on Wednesday. Thank you for responding to this, my fiance say's I'm obsessing over the whole thing, but I just want to know before I go in so that I can start planning.