Hi i am 16 years old and about 4 days ago it started to hurt to use the bathroom. It kind of burned, and just hurt. Feels like its more inside of my vagina then anything on the outside. I'm a little bit scared, not sure what it could be. Me and my boyfriend did have sex the day before two times. I don't know if that could be related or anything like that.....

this could most likely be a UTI (urinary tract infection)
although it is painful, it can be treated
drink lots of water and cranberry juice
as this is known to help with the infection
also go to a walk in clinic or your doctor
and they'll test your urine and give you antibiotics

hope this helps!

To expand on the UTI information, because I do agree with that assessment -

Not everyone with a UTI has symptoms, but most people get at least some symptoms. These may include a frequent urge to urinate and a painful, burning feeling in the area of the bladder or urethra during urination. It is not unusual to feel bad all over -- tired, shaky, washed out -- and to feel pain even when not urinating. Often women feel an uncomfortable pressure above the pubic bone, and some men experience a fullness in the rectum. It is common for a person with a urinary infection to complain that, despite the urge to urinate, only a small amount of urine is passed. The urine itself may look milky or cloudy, even reddish if blood is present. Normally, a UTI does not cause fever if it is in the bladder or urethra. A fever may mean that the infection has reached the kidneys. Other symptoms of a kidney infection include pain in the back or side below the ribs, nausea, or vomiting.

Best of luck to you and if symptoms do not subside, go to the doctor and get checked out. They could prescribe antibiotics. Lay off sex until you are sure.