I had unprotected oral sex but protected intercourse. The next day, I got a burning sensation all day in my penis. I drank a lot of water, but the pain continued. I did not get any discharge or even pain when peeing. But throughout the day, there is this burning sensation.

I am really afraid that these could be the symptoms of a STD. or am i panicking unnecessarily?

HELP!!!

I have had the same symptoms, a day after I had intercourse partially protected partially not i have been having a burning sensation in my penis. I am nervous as hell to what it could be so any ideas would be great

I have the same problem. Got the sensation/tingeling the day after having sex.

I went to the doctor, thinking I had STD (chlamyida ect) We took tests of every possible STD I think, and all came back negative. The doctor tauught it was in head!! Omg I got so mad! I still got on antibiotics, Flagyl and Abboticin. I taught the Flagyl worked for a day, but then I got the sensation back again)

Today Im trying out Canesten if I have candida... No idea if this will work, but I def. feel a bit better, might be that the cream have some stuff that lowers pain. Also found somewhere else that Olive leaf extract was good.. also dropping food with lots of sugar. will see how it goes..

Let me know if anyone is interested in a update anytime...

Anyone know how to treat it ?? I will go to the doctor again tomorrow.

people we need to find out what this is

I'm 99% positive I had a UTI last week, but it cleared up. Two nights ago I had oral sex followed up by protected intercourse. I've got a burning sensation in the penis, but no pain at all during urination. Chlamydia and ghonerria seem to be the only things other than a UTI that come close, but the other symptoms of those two just don't seem to match.

I'm going to the doctor today because I'm freaking out it might end up being an STD. The rational part of me though is thinking something is still infected from the previous UTI.

How are you now

I'm very interested please post your updates I had unprotected oral last night and today I have the burning feeling around my penis

Anyone figure out what this problem is? I've had it for nearly 2weeks. Someone help please