My girlfriend and I have been very sexually active for the past month now. she's been on birth control since we have been dating for the past 6 months. Just about one month ago she started having lower abdominal pain and just recently it has started to worsen in the past couple of weeks. Now just 2 days ago or so since I was last with her (we had sex then..) She has started to have the sudden urge to pee like every 20min or so and just the past couple days the symptoms have worsened and now when she goes to pee she pees very little some times. the pain in her lower abdominal area has worsened and she started having pains in her vaginal area today. About after the first week we started having sex she had gotten really sick and she had been puking but she had none of the abdominal/pain and people in her house had been sick (her mother and brother too) So I am thinking that's how she got sick. She also took a pregnancy test after the first week we had sex and it wasn't positive. And I think she did miss 1 day of her birth control, but took the following morning. Is it still possible that she could be pregnant or could this be a bladder infection or something of that sort?

I highly doubt shes pregnant. pregnancy tests are usually pretty accurate these days, and yes missing a pill is bad but i've done that before and taken it the next day and had no problems. Most likely she's having a really bad Urinary Tract Infection. THEY ABSOLUTELY SUCK ASS! best thing to do w/that is go to the Dr and get antibiotics. In the mean time if she gets cranberry extract pills(they're like vitamins and completely harmless) take 2 every 2-4 hours, with a lot of water at first. Drinking cranberry juice like its going out of style helps too. Then the antibiotics will help too. I got a UTI when we were skiing in Canada and the pharmacist gave me that stuff and it helped until i could get to the Dr and get anti's. But definitely get her to the Dr b/c UTIs can get really nasty. hope that helps! good luck!