Heyy guys.. Just a qwik question. My gf is 4 days late on her period.. We have NOT had sex.. And when ever we hug or anything hug mega tight we are always clothed.. 2 weeks ago.. We hugged mega close and there was genital contact BUH WE WERE CLOTHED! and i had drops of precum in my boxers and touching INSIDE of denim shorts.... Buh obviously never did i take my clothed off.. And there was genital contact through clothes. I was wearing denim shorts boxers and she was wearing a dress, tights and underwear.. Please tell me she CANNOT be pregnant and that precum (if it was) because.i did not ejaculate cannot go thru my boxers my denim shorts her dress her tights her underwear into her vagina.. An bare in mind we were standing (hugging) never ontop of her .. Her her cycle is around 30/31 days.. Last month she came on a a few HOURS earlier than day expected.. And this month she is not on and 4 days late .. And she was kinda paranoid wen she daint come on time ... Please tell me there is no way of pregnancy.. And its normal for period to be a late.. Even tho she is regular.. Please can some1 clever and hu knows their stuff reply back please.. Thanks!

Please can some1 reply!

Hi Steve, it would be next to impossible for her to be pregnant from hugging through clothes so relax. Teen girls can have irregularities with their periods. I was 3 weeks late once when I was 16 and had never had sex. My mum did ask some awkward questions though. If you are really stressed you could try a pregnancy test if you can afford it but I would save your money. If you have never had genital contact unclothed then she should not be pregnant. It is rare to get pregnant unless yoy have intercourse at the right time of the month so relax. but if she dowsnt get it in the next few weeks she should see her doctor because there might be other health issues she needs to get checked out. All the best.

There's no possible way that she is pregnant. Don't worry :)

SHE JUST CAME ON HER PERIOD LITERALLY 20 MINS AGO! just thort id thank you guysss bigg thanksss!!!