Hey guys, sorry i need an confirmation on a pregnancy risk which happend 3 days ago.. My gf was lying on my bed Jeans and underwear on. I lay down next to her on my front.. then slowly went ontop of her.. I had jeans and underwear on too.. Now we daint exactly hump more rubbimg and kissed and My penis area was near her vaginal area because we are same height (But we were both clothed) anways i eventually ejacualted in my boxers.. Within 10 seconds i moved to the side.. And wen i got up there was a smal wetpatch on tje outside of my jeans.. 2) questions :- 1 did that wet patch contaim sperm? And Sperm cant get through that way right even from the wet patc thar was produced? 2) wen i moved to the side the wetpatch on the ourside of my jeans obviulsy touched my bedding.. Now wen my gf sat up she accidentaly sat on tjar same part.. (STILL CLOTHED) can sperm pass through that way.. So from my boxers through my jeans to the bedding, then from the bedding through her jeans and underwear.. IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT Can u see any pregnancy risk from these questions.. I feel there is no risk from the answers uve gvrn me from the othe times i have asked on here.. Just wanted to make sure.. Reply asap Thankyou

Hi Mark,

If you ejaculated then yes, that wet spot llikely contained sperm, their condition we can't predict.

But, for her to get pregnant any sperm needs to get INTO her vagina, not just near it.  From your description that was impossible. 

Hope it helps.

Thankyou very much for your reply.. And yup thats ALL we did. Nothing else soon as i ejacualted i was off her within 10 seconds and imediately got changed.. No pregnancy risk now right?

Because i asked my mate and he said.. Sperm cant have been on that wetpatch coz sperm cant travel through clothing.. And my underwear would have killed it.. That where am confused medic-can

It depends upon the material as to whether or not sperm can get through it. Just because you don't see any opening doesn't mean it can't. But, it may also be very damaged sperm that gets through. Sperm also doesn't last long at all outside of the body and if it dries it dies.

Basically, if it is "wet" outside the cloth then there is a CHANCE that there is SOME sperm.

I'm not worried about the wet patch at all. You shouldn't be either.

Don't worry.

It wasnt actually wet wet.. More absorbed because it was denim jeans.. Also she had denim jeans.. So even if that patch did touch her jeans. Surely the wet stuff wud be fully absorbed? Because it ha already passed though 2 sets of clothing.. Am i right to say that? And yess im nt worrying now :)

With all those layers nothings getting through. Don't worry about it.

Same thing happened with me too but he was in shorts and i was wearing a track pant... is anything to worry??

So I wore a boxer and a jeans and she sat on me. Boxers were wet and a little patch on the jeans , any chance of her getting pregnant ?

My gf was giving me a ha****b and I ejaculated in her mouth and her a little above her breasts . I , myself wiped it off until I didn’t see any Sperm but I’m worried maybe there was still some . We were at my house when this happened and after we were done she went home and took a shower . Is it possible that if there still was sperm on her chest could it travel through her clothes and get her pregnant?