Hello am i pranoid about a situation and after asking various people they have laffed at me and said NO CHANCE! and after looking on interent readif sites which i shouldnt have i came across 2 sites steady health and scarleteen which look very proffessional please can u tell me of wah u think of this.. This happened TWICE within 2hours in day and after the first time i changed my jeans and boxers.. And washed my self . So basically we were rubbing me ontop of my gf . I had black jeans and cotton boxers on and she had her tights on and underwear beneath that.. And i got a little to excited and i ejaculated :( buh of course in MY underwear) now as that happened i stopped rubbing (still ontop her) and slowly started to move away from her .. Now there was a wet patch on my trousers wen i got up .. I went to bathroom washed my self and changed both my jeans and underwear. Later on this sceneriao happened again.. My questions are as follows :- could that wet patch on my trousers.. Which was semen soaked obv, get her tights and underwear soaked which allowed sperm to pass into her gential area Also if i came off her within 5-10 seconds could semen have soaked all 4 layers, because evryone telling me semen is thick and it could not soak that much.. Max would be on my jeans and thats what happend And also that did that patch on my trouses contain sperm. Or was it just wet from the liquid from the ejaculate on my boxers.. After asking many people they laffed and said THERE IS NO CHANCE WHAT SO EVER as i had 2 layers BOTH times and so did she .. And on my self contained Jeans BOTH TIMES Sorry for all the info and i might sound immature buh i havnt had the sexual ed as good as other.. So please can you all refrain from false answers and i want good facts and info because i trust this site after looking through forums... And if this helps my gf is 30/31 day cycle regular buh ODD times she can be 5 days late due to stress/other factors.. Buh mostly 30/31 day.. Last month she came on the 24th and the month before 23rd.. And this scenario happened on the 15th of this month so would would that be after she ovulated... Sorry for all the long info and pleae can you answer all my questions.. Please tell me this is just paranioa...

Health Guru
Hi Michael, to give you a very simple answer would be no chance like everyone else has said.
What you was feeling on your jeans was just ejaculation fluid the sperm would struggle to penetrate your cotton boxers let alone the thickness of your teams to and as for going through her tights and underwear and finding there way into her vagina they would have to be super sperm with built in GPS tracking systems so they never got lost lol.
I wouldn't worry about it and also tell your gf not to stress to or that can delay her period :-)

So even if that "ejaculation fluid touched her tights near her vaginal area ther would be 100% no chance of pregnancy right?

Health Guru
That fluid wouldn't contain any semen as just 1 layer would act as a filter let alone another 3 layers on top that.
Then even if it did it would need to be delivered right on to the vaginal entrance and she would then need to be really wet for any sperm to travel up into the vagina.
As I said they would need to be super sperm to do it!

Wot du mean even if it did uve scared me now!, u sed 1 layer would filter it? Pregnant or not?

Health Guru
I am just pointing out that if semen was to get onto the vagina it would need to be delivered right at the entrance. There are also a lot of other factors involved if it would even cause pregnancy then.
Ok simple answer to your case is no it wouldn't cause pregnancy!
What I will say though is if your going to get so worked up and worried about it when it happens then use a condom :-)

Ooh Thankyouu! I have any more questions can i ask you on this post? :)

Health Guru
Sure and if I can help I will or you can register as a member of the site and then it makes it easier for us regular helpers to look out for the genuine people who ask questions in new posts :-)

Thanks and so now 100% no chance of pregnancy yh?

Health Guru
I would say yes if that was the only contact there was.

yes thats all that happened i ejcualted in my underwear while ontop of her and that wet patch was there wen i got off.. Thats what worried me! Of course i would never take clothes off and hers so wah u think? 

Health Guru
As I said the chances are nil

Black canvas!! My gf came on her period today!! Big sigh of relief after all! Just wanted to say thankyou for all you info u were 100% right!!