Basically Me and my gf were fully clothed, me ontop of her, I had jeans and boxers on .She has a skirt tights underneath and knickers beneath them too . Just making out kissing.And i ejacualted in my boxers. while ontop of her (BOTH CLOTHED AS MENTION) and the ejeculate/wetpatch followed thru onto my Jeans while i was ontop of her.. Please tell me that the ejeculate on my trousers could not get thru her skirttights/knickers and get her pregnant.. Becuase we were both fully clothed as mentoned above.. I feel a lil silly for even asking buh just wanted to clarify and was only ontop of her for almost 5-10 seconds once i ejaculated in my boxers and then i cam off her as soon as, i realised.. Surely i am over thinking right?

Health Guru
Hi, you have absolutely nothing to worry about as sperm wouldn't even get through 2 layers of cloths even though you had a damp patch let alone 5 layers! :-)