heyy this will sound stupid but im nt really good with all sex knowledge, buh i feel a lil pranoid.. please can you answer this...

me and my gf just making out next to each other while sat in the cinemas ,me on left and her on right.. and we tilted on our sides in our own seats ofcourse.. me tilted on right of course and her on her left so we could kiss better..., both fully clothed  ofcourse ( jeans and underwear) and i just locked her right leg into mine..  so her right leg was between both of mine locked. BUH IS THER ANYWAY MY penis  rubbing against her vagina doo anything if it did? (penis inside of boxers of course and jeans ontop) and also can it  get inside  her vagina  while she was FULLY CLOTHED. I KNOW IT IS IMPOSSIBLE RIDICULIOUS TO EVEN SAY  , SOUNDS PATHETIC buh im that type of person  and my gf laffed buh sed bless you buh it is IMPOSSIBLE she sed clothes have to be off for my penis to have any chance off being near it , buh i feel paranoid. we were FULLY clothed as mentioned above... and we were just making out like that. there was no ejaculation bt had 2/3 drops of precum in my boxers and one minute drop that went thru onto my trousers when we stopped, but that was it nothing more!  never.have i  went inside her trousers and never will...we did not take our clothes off at anytime and obv wouldnt as we were in cinema...... PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY. like i sed we were both fully clothed so my penis can not go insider her vagina.. my gf sed even superman cant doo that lol... i just keep gettins stupid thoughtd that my penis can go into her vagina while she is clothed -.- please cann assure me that my gf is absoultey right, AND THAT THER NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY... and one more thing we have never had sex neva taken our clothes off and never will do after marriage.. is just because my legs locked hers fully like the full leg and penis was obviously in an erection that  i am getting stupid thoughts.

please tell me i am being stupid here, sorry for the long description buh i jst want a good answer........ PLEASE CAN ANY1 REPLY BACK ASAP!! it will be REALLY HELPFUL.. and i will stop worrying.. my gf has no concern what so ever.. she sed i think way way way way beyond stuff that cant happen in this scenario lol.

THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME! :D

There is absolutely no chance of her being pregnant

I agree with Simplistic there is no chance of pregnancy.

Now a little FYI so you know a little more about "sex knowledge"

-If you would touch your penis and get the pre-cum or ejaculation on your fingers and then touch your g/f you could transfer sperm to her and she could get pregnant from this. (Hard to do but is possible)

-Sperm can survive in the open air until the semen dries out killing the sperm.

-A period is the shedding of the uterine wall lining so if she is getting her period every month there is no reason to worry shes pregnant.

-Pre-cum can contain active sperm in most men.

-Sperm can swim through fabric. If she was in her underwear and you were in your underwear and you ejaculated or pre-cummed enough to have a wet spot and was up against her long enough to make a wet spot on her then the sperm could be transferred from your underwear on to her underwear and then when her underwear rubbed up against her transferring the sperm inside of her. (Once again this is not something that happens often but has been known to happen and is possible)

I think its great your waiting for marriage <3

aww thanks just one thing therz no way a penis can go inside a vagina thru my boxers thru my trousers thru her trousers and her underwear.. NO way right?

Nope no way...trust me you and her will both know when it happens but there is no way with all that stuffin the way

Thankyouu and just one more question sorry for annoying you.. No chance even if my penis touched it through my jeans underwear and thru her clothes? Just being truthfull coz it may have been against it buh we were both fully clothed

No chance unless your pants were dripping wet with pre-cum/ejaculation and her pants were dripping wet and even then the possibility would be very slim. With her being a virgin she would know if you went inside her because her first few times will be a little painful when you break her hymen. You will also know if you went inside of her because you would feel the difference. You could put your penis inside of her if wearing only your underwear but your jeans would not really allow it with them being tighter. Good Luck and don't worry yourself sick you should be fine