Hey guys sorry for long message .Right im nt worried but i just want to make sure with some expert advice.. Me and my gf are 18 have never had sex and never will til we are married.. Bwt 2 weeks ago we were just in park.hugging kissing (standing up). Always full clothed.. She had coat on a dress tights and underwear.. I had top chinos and boxers underneath.. We always hug and kiss.. Buh that day i picked her up so my hands were on her bum and her legs were either side of my thighs.. So she was close tightt against me while i was holding here by her bum (buh clothed) so obv. Her vaginal area near my penis area buh obv fully clothes.. I think i had a few drops of precum in my boxers.. Here are my questions ... Please tell me there is no chance of pre cum going thru my boxers my pants throgh her tights and underwear? Also it touched MY boxers MY hand after because i felt pre cum..witnout thinking i lifted her dress and placed my hand On her bum.. (Buh her tights and underwear wer still on) and her picked her up like thar.. Can pre cum get through these 2 layers... Sorry for all the paranoia buh i just want to make sure that i am over thinkng all this .. Because never once did i take my trousers and undwear off and never did she.. Also last month she came on 5 days late 23rd instead of 18th.. Also this month it is 25th and she is 2 days late so im scared.. Buh thats 2 days late is normal right? Thanks helpers!

Please Can some1 Reply Asap!!

i can 100% assure you that she is not pregnant, it can not travel through "layers" of clothing! just try relax no need to be paranoid :) best of luck!

Are u sure :D Thankyou soo much! Even if pre cum was on my hand yh and it touched her tights? It cant travel through her tights then her underwear and then into her vagina?

Hi Luke,

Sperm cant travel through tights and underwear only way it can is it you come on her fully clothed and it goes through but you didn't so you can relax, late periods are common if she is stressed at all or worried as you are. If it will reassure you ask her to take a pregnancy test to put your mind at rest.