Hey Guys i have a few questions need answering i hope u can doo this for me.. Me and my gf were rubbing not exactly dry humping and i ejaculated in my boxers, i had jeans ontop of then.. And she was wearing her underwear, some silky tights and a mini skirt on top.. Now my only conern is that is she pregnnt.. Im asking this cause my jeans had a wet patch near the top... Does this cause pregnancy? Also can u answer this.. She is a 31day cycle.. we did this encounter on the 15of august and and her expected period was on the 24th 8days later . And she GOT HER PERIOD!! it last her norma length and evryhing.. She is 100% not pregnant now? Also ive read.. "A girl can get pregnant anytime of the cycle" my bio teacher said that is nonesent.. As for pregnancy to occur there mist be a egg and a sperm.. An egg only comes out at OVULATION.. And she sed ovulation does not occur all 30 dayss.. It occurrs near the mddle of the cycle/ abit late depending on the lenght of a cycle so theres only one time or +- 2/3 days of ovualtioj it can cause pregnancy.. And tbh i beliebe her all the bullcrap i here on here. Can some1 who knows their stuff answer all my questions.. And just tell me my gf is not pregnant coz she got her period ..

No I dont think so. Wait 19 days take a home preg. test to find out. you can get a cheap one at walmart 3.67 5 days earler then most test and no id needed.

But her period came on the her expected date! and it lasted her normal length.. Why the heck u telling me to ger a pregnancy tesr uve scared me now

And if u read my sceneriao properly its been a month since it happened.. And she GOT HER PERIOD.. If simple if the egg has been fertilized she wouldnt have go t pregnant.. Buh she got her period .. So the egg cant be fertilized..

You want to make sure if maybe you to split or she had sex with someone else she dont come back to you saying im preg. and its yours...... Thats all im saying but do what you want it is your life. Sorry I dint man to scare you are upset you just giveing you my best advise. That is the same thing I would tell my son If he came to me with this prob.

What the heck are u onabout, this is jeremy kyle about me and gf splitting up.. Am asking a simple question Is she pregnant or not? we did the ecounter on the 15th of august CLOTHED! and she got her period on her exprecrd date.. which the 24th.. Lasted her normal length.. Is she pregnant...

No and good luck.And hopfuly if you do have sex you us protecion ok. And No way shes preg.....

Thankyou very much sorry for raging i just work up and yes that why i thort to no chance.. And no sex till marriage :)

Thats great I comend you for that. And no shes not dont worrie. And you seem like you got a good head on your shouders. Just be safe and good luck..

Thank you mummy of three :) xx

Do you want answers or not? If you believe your teacher and write so lowly (in an offensive way) of what is said here, then we are wasting our time. However I will deal with your comments and questions. But you must be specific about what you want to say, and say what you mean, to get sensible help.

• "i have a few questions need answering" A few? I can only find two question marks: one ends a question and one ends a statement. A third sentence referred to as something asked is a statement, but is linked to the only real question:
    1. "Does this cause pregnancy?" A wet patch does not cause pregnancy, but I will expand on that later.
    2. "She is 100% not pregnant now?" There is no in between. She is either 100% pregnant or 100% not pregnant. She cannot be 50% pregnant (for example). However a woman can have had an egg fertilised but not yet be pregnant.
    3. "my only conern is that is she pregnnt.. Im asking this ... " Why do you think she is pregnant? I don't.
  • You quote your teacher saying: "for pregnancy to occur there mist be a egg and a sperm" So you need to say exactly what you were doing to assess whether that could have happened. In fact the first thing that happens is fertilisation when the sperm penetrates the egg in the fallopian tubes. That is not pregnancy. Pregnancy occurs usually a number of days later when the fertilised egg embeds in the womb.
    • Your "jeans had a wet patch near the top" This is probably the liquid from your ejaculate. You don't say how wet the patch was. Depending on the material of your boxers and jeans, sperm might be able to swim through the fabric weave. Sperm only swim. They cannot walk. The chances are that any that did manage to get through could have got stranded there.
    • From there the sperm, if survived, would have to get to your girl's vagina. A mini skirt would not be a barrier if it were lifted. Her underwear might well form another obstacle depending on the fabric. Open-weave (like lace) would allow relatively easy transfer. Silk tights would probably be an obstacle.
    • To get from you to her vagina, sperm would have to swim through all the layers of clothing, meaning that your wet patch would have to be against her vaginal area. That is highly unlikely.
  • "She is a 31day cycle.. we did this encounter on the 15of august and and her expected period was on the 24th 8days later" If her expected period was 8 days later, then the likelihood is that it was not in a fertile period. However expecting a period to start on 24th August presupposes ovulation on 10th August. But if ovulation were delayed by 5 days, then your activity would have occurred in a fertile time.
  • "ive read.. "A girl can get pregnant anytime of the cycle" my bio teacher said that is nonesent" I've never read that precise wording. But is does depend what is meant by "cycle". She risks getting pregnant any time she has sex because the cycle may vary. Ovulation may occur when unexpected, and the "cycle" is dependent on ovulation. Usually each ovary discharges an egg every other month (alternatively discharging monthly). A regular pattern often develops. Sometimes the pattern can be broken.
  • "An egg only comes out at OVULATION.. And she sed ovulation does not occur all 30 days" Ovulation is when the egg (ova) "comes out". That is what is means. No it does not occur all 30 days, but potentially it could occur on any one (ore more) of the days of the calendar month.
  • "It occurrs near the mddle of the cycle/ abit late depending on the lenght of a cycle" That is usually the case. In fact it occurs 14 days before a period starts (more correctly, a period starts 14 days after ovulation if implantation has not taken place).
  • "theres only one time or +- 2/3 days of ovualtioj it can cause pregnancy" As sperm can live in a woman's body for about 5 days,  a woman is considered fertile in the 5 days leading up to ovulation as well as that day. Sperm will reach the fallopian tubes and wait there for an egg to be released. An egg is unlikely to be viable 2/3 days after ovulation!
  • "she GOT HER PERIOD!! it last her norma length and evryhing." If "evryhing" includes it starting on time, then she is very unlikely to be pregnant. The menstrual flow is usually because the uterus is shedding the pregnancy preparation material. Some women have had periods throughout pregnancy, but that is a rare occurrence.

I've tried to cover all the issues mentioned rather than just say I don't think she is pregnant as you don't seem to understand the process, and it might enlighten others.

I hope this helps