Hey guys i could do with some good adivce.. I was dry humping my gf ontop of her.. Buh fully clothed, jeans boxers, and she had her tights underwear on.. I ejacualted in my boxers and it followed thru onto my jeans.. Please tell me the wet patch on my jeans cant no go through her and into her vagina and get her pregnant! I am really nervous buh i know its a silly question for asking just want to male sure.. I came off her within seconds as i ejaculated.. Aslo i ejaculared in my boxers and we were both clothed as i mentioned.. so were safe right guys? Please reply asap- some1 who knows their stuff :)

Hi Mark,

You're safe.

Sperm needs to get INTO her vagina, not just near it for her to get pregnant.  It would be near impossible for that to happen with all the clothing.

Hope it helps.

So no chance of pregnancy right! And yh my penis was in my boxers no genitals were bare.. And soon as i ejaculated i came off her...

And also sperm can not travel through my boxers through my trousers and her clothing? Coz soon as i ejaculated i came off and none of our genitals were exposed.. So am im 100% safe yh?

I'd say you were 100% safe. This is one of the few times I feel comfortable saying it.

Thankyou very much for you knoweledge i am not worrying anymore! :) and i asked a few others and they laffed at me, they said ur are overthinking and she is 100% safe?