Right im nt worried but i just want to make sure with some expert advice.. Me and my gf are 18 have never had sex and never will til we are married.. The other day we were just in park.. And we were hugging .. Always full clothed.. She had coat on a dress tights and underwear.. I had top chinos and boxers underneath.. We always hug and kiss.. Buh that day i picked her up so my hands were on her bum and her legs were either side of my thighs.. So she was close tightt against me while i was holding here by her bum (buh clothed) so obv. Her vaginal area near my penis area buh obv fully clothes.. I think i had a few drops of precum in my boxers.. Please tell me there is no chance of pregnancy ther. And im just thinking weird lol.. A reply would be very helpful thankyou!

Health Guru
Hi lets put it this way unless you have super sperm that could star in mission impossible I would say the chance of it getting through just 1 layer of clothing would be on a scale of 1 to 10 1 being the lowest a number 1 so to get through 4 layers probably -10 :-)

So pregnant or not?

?? Can u give me definate answer yes/no

?? Reply asap please

Hey Andrew, there is no possible way pregnancy can occur as the clothes acted as the barrier. There is no way for the sperm to penetrate through your clothes and then your gf's clothes and penetrate her vagina and impregnate her. Sperm has to be ejaculated into her vagina through sex to get her pregnant or a fertility clinic when a female has problems conceiving on her own.  What the two of you should do is read up on conceiving or sexual activity/education and learn before you get married, and then you can enjoy masturbation together and other sexual activities that do not involve the sex act. Hope this helps

Yeah, you can have all the fun the two of you can stand without any worry at all as long as you don't allow little Andrew to get inside.

Even after you get married you will likely find you have a lot more fun together without him going inside. There is just so much more you can better with your fingers and tongue.

thankyou soo much! U have really given me a good lesson! Thank you so much.. I hope people liste. To ur relplies because u know what u are talking about! Thanks soo much once again! Keep up the good work my friend!

Thankyouuu soo much!! you definately knw ur facts pal u are on the ball!!

Guys my gf came on late last month 5 days late on the 23rd.. And she is till not on so far.. Is that normal?

Can som1 please reply asap.. Id realy appreciate it!