right this is what happened.. i was ontop of my gf, and were just rubbing against each other(humping) ... and we were  clothed.. i had chinos(jeans)  on and boxers underneath. and she had her jeans on plus her knickers underneath.. and then i felt cum release in my boxers(as i must have not controlled my self).. and str8 away i come off her.. and wen i came off her.. i seen a little patch wet on my trousers ..  so it was abit of cum from my boxers onto my trousers obviously.. im just got worried coz im a virgin and is not going to have sex til im married.. and obviouslt im not stupid enough to have sex without a condom etc etc.. so just please tell me im overthinking and that ive not got her pregnant.. coz soon as i cummed in my boxers i came off.. plus i had chinos ontop.. and she had her jeans and knickers underneath, so thers NO WAY that little patch that followed through onto my trousers did anything coz i came off str8 away... PLEASE TELL ME IM OKAYYY, and im really sorry for this long description, i just want to be truthful and get an truthful answer .. I AM SOO SCARED.. I FELT REALLY BAD.. and she told me no to worry.. that  nothing has happened.. and im over thinking.. AM I OKAAYY PLEASE give me a reply asap.. ITL make me relieved!! PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!!

I think the odds of getting your girlfriend pregnant under these circumstances would be astronomical. I honestly don't think you should even worry a smidgen.

pregnancy under above conditions is impossible. be happy.

yssubramanyam.. THANKS SOO MUCH!!! i just got really nevrvous coz it followeed thru abit on my trousers.. buh thankyou!! buh next time il be more cautious!

come back to me. i will use my intuitive nature and give you authentic answer. many things are learn t by virtue of experience.

So ur saying sheees pregnant?!!!! DONT SAY THAT!!!

Hi Daniel

I have already replied to a similar question elsewhere. Reading what you have said, I think it is highly unlikely that any sperm in your semen could make its way through and make her pregnant (assuming that was the only sexual activity).

You would have (presumably) been able to see any wet patch on her jeans (if there was one)! Sperm would have to pass through your boxers, your jeans, her jeans, her knickers, find her vaginal entrance, swim up her vagina, through her cervix, and find a released egg.

Sperm may be very tiny, but they do not have legs to walk or crawl. All they can do is swim. When the fluid they swim in dries up, they are stranded. Fabric tends to soak up liquid, so clothing tends to leave sperm stranded (unless very thin like lace). If you ejaculated straight onto her lace panties over her wet vagina, you might well have a problem.

Hope this helps. But be careful what you do in future (and how you do it!).

If you want to chat further, please do so. You may do so in private if it helps.

You are fine stop worrying...if she didn't get any IN her then she won't be preg