Before i type my scenario i dont want any sillly answers, i am really scared this has never happend to me before.. I have just joined as a guest to look for so really good advice My and girlfriend are 18 never had sex never will we have it till marriage. The other day me and her were kissing and i ended up ontop of her. And we were both Full clothed.. To he specific I had my jeans on and below that my boxers.. Also she had a mini skirt on, below that some tights and below that her underwear ofcourse. Now we started rubbing against each other.. I wouldnt say dry humping.. Because i wasnt for sure if my penis was full rubbing against her genital area.. So anyways i got so aroused that i ejaculated in MY BOXERS (as i was clothed) now as soon as that happen i stopped rubbing and slowly tried to avoid anymore contact with her and got up. It soaked through as a patch on my trousers.. Buh i got up immeidiately.. Please tell me guys that this is not a pregnancy risk.. Because our genitals were covered i did not have sex.. And Sperm (CANNOT?) travel through that mini layers.. Because my freind told me pal u can doo this all u want and not get her pregnant.. As sperm would amost been killed in ur boxers.. And the wet part was the fluid as it was wet.. As u can see i am really really paranoid.. And i have come here for some good expert facts and please can u answer all the questions... Thankyou P.s no1 has ever become pregnant like this and if it did surely it be headlines wont it? Sorry for long description

Please can some1 reply to this asap!

Well, they do say that sperm is so strong it can go through clothes and make people pregnant. But honestly, I do not think she will be pregnant. Most likely she isnt, it is kind of hard if her legs werent open and her skirt was off that would be different. But if not dont be afraid I HIGHLY doubt it. Your sperm has to be extremely strong... 

The sperm would have to be able to get into her vaginal canal and past her cervix and then inside her uterus. You're alright.