I had abortion on the 4th of june which was a medical abortion. anyway its about 10weeks later and im still bleeding quite heavy at times with clots to. Around 2 weeks ago i went back to the clinic and they did a internal scan and said it was normal and the bleeding should stop soon. but im pretty worried about it doesnt seem normal.

Has anyone been the in same situation?
Or can anyone give me some advice?

I had an abortion to, but i don't recall bleeding that much for that long. You say it's been ten weeks, you may have had a period in there somewhere. (maybe 2 periods) I bled heavily for a few days, then it sort of dwindled down until it turned a dark brown, but i got a period soon after. If it doesn't slow down, i would insist that the Doctor check again. 10 weeks worth of bleeding is not good for your health. Bleeding that long could cause you to become anemic, depleting your iron. It could also make you very tired and lethargic. Consult your Doctor again.

i know its really scary :-( i really dont know what too do..and i always feel tired ..i mean surely im going to need a blood transfusion lol. i hope it stops sooon