Abortion April 4th. Went just like I was told it would. Cramping, heavy bleeding, and clots. Lasted a few days and gradually decreased. After a couple weeks the bleeding was light. Then I began bleeding medium, then light, medium, and so on. It has been almost a month. My HCG level dropped as expected. I went to the doctor a few days ago worried about this and she said to start taking birth control and maybe that would help "reset" my body. I don't have any signs of infection she said (pain, fever, vomiting, etc) she said to wait a few more weeks and see what happens. So yesterday I began bleeding heavy with some clots and mild cramping. I'm wondering if maybe this is my period now. I have no idea.... I'm so confused and annoyed. Anyone go through this? Any ideas? I feel like this isn't normal but then the doctor didn't seem to care so I don't know. Ugh

i went through this and it is definetly your period you will be experiencing some heavy bleeding dont worry about it wish you luck

Hi i had a medical abortion on the 12th April, i bled heavily for roughly 3 weeks after then it stopped then i got my period a couple of weeks later for few days then that stopped but now im getting cramps and light bleeding on and off, im really confused ect can anyone help me please?