I m using mtp kit in abortion. .after abortion my urine is yellow coloured..plz hlp me my abortion is complete or my pregnancy is still..after taking tablets bleeding started all r in process bt after this urine is nt change

A lot of bleeding will be there, dont panic. Moreover, dont go for all the methods just take a pill as soon as possible within 72 hrs and prepare yourself for 3-7 dayz of bleeding. Be confident you'll be fine.

I'm. Concerned. Because i always get. My period on the first of each month. For This. Month. I didn't get. A period. In it only. Been. Two yearssince i had. My. Tubs tired. Is. Itpossibility. I'm. Am. Pregnant

You'll have to answer these questions so that I can guide you and confirm you of your status. 1. Did you have proper sex, or you are afraid it might be? 2. What all methods you have tried till now. 3. How much time is passed. 4. What are the exact symptoms you are facing like senses enhanced, taste changes, irritation attitude change, etc Periods may be delayed, if you dont want to answer here you can mail me.