Help please, I did a self induced abortion by taking misoprostol and I bleed only for one day and it has stopped. I still feel pregnant, is the abortion unsuccessful? I have read others had the same problem but I haven't read replies to it. Can someone help me? What should I do?

that's fine I guess.why don't you so pregnancy test and find out.but I think you had a successful abotrtion.but it is always good to double check and be safe:)

Please was it successful or did you take another dose.

Dear, don't use abortion pills because those have been classified as group 1 carcinogens (cancer causing substances) and they could increase your risk for breast cancer. If you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. Finally, here's a number to call if you need it: 1-800-712-4357 You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better.

hey so was it successful? im having the same problem!!!

Im also having the same issue

I was five and a half weeks pregnant and only bled for one day but still had cramps the next but no bleeding. Mine was successful so don't worry ladies! Just go back to your second check up so they can verify through Ultrasound that everything has passed. If not, you could face the risk of potential infection!

Hi did everything go well

going through same situation. 2 weeks pregnant after using (MTP-Pill) i had cramping and bleeding. bleeding which last for 12 hours only. i dont feel any pregnancy symptoms now no abdominal pain or cramps.
am not sure so am clear not pregnant or do i have to take second dose
i will visit doc for sure before that please let me know

hi freinds,

i got my periods back another day but i have visited doctor she said everything is clear except few trace left she suggest 10 antibiotics and misoprostol 6/8 tab for doubtfully after ultrsond scan. girls please have ultra sound scan before and after mtp (for me i dont think after 15 days i need again for Ultrasound scan bcoz mine is two weeks only) doc also advise me after two weeks check for pregnancy kit it will come be -Ve ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

its happening to me now and im so worried
..