I am 18 i was raped and i want to self abort the foetus. I cant tell my family in any condition. I am from india and there is no way that i can go to medical store and ask for pills. As prescription will be needed. And they may ask my family members to come. How can i self abort? are there any medicine which is used in other disease can help in abortion? Please please do reply. I am very tensed!

Dear jyoti It went very wrong with you as somebody molested you. Firstly be brave enough to share the event with your mother or father... i am sure they will understand the situation and support you in this painful time. Dont let the person go freely ....he must be punished for his deed, otherwise he will repeate the act with someone else And ruin more lifes. Here are some tips for home abortion- You can buy 'Gestapro' (by Zuventus) or 'MTP kit' (by Cipla) Its a combipack of 1 Mifepristone & 4 Misoprostol Tablets (its cost is about Rs 500/-) On first day take Mifepristone tablet (which is one in count) before bed (put the pill unter the tongue for almost 40 minutes) On second day no medicine had to be used. On third day take 1 Misoprostol tablet (which is four in count) in morning and one in evening. On 4th day take one Misoprotol tablet in morning and one in evening. This is a complete course of treatment and is 96% effective to terminate the pregenancy (pregenancy should not be older than 12 weeks)

Ty kripal . I am a bio student and know MTP MEANS medical termination of pregnancy. I am scared if i ask this in store will not the store people know why i am asking this ? I am 3 weeks pregnant. I have read about vitamin c thing. Does it really work.

Sir my wife have took 400mg in second day on first day mifpriston but make gape of 24 hours is it OK or something harmful

I have taken the first tablet in empty stomach at morning 5.45,and I want to know after how many time later the bleed start??? And the second dosage of 4 tablets taken at a time or one in morning one in evening I m 5 weeks pregnant.. Plz guide me..

After taking the mifepristone,is it okay to take the misoprostol orally too? I have bought the 'gestapro' -zuventus and i am looking for an answer

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They are safe places that provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a pretty good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly even if you don't agree with me. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you.