my girlfrnd told me that she is virgin,,, but when we did intercouse, i realize that she is not a virgin. i asked her about the loosing of her virginity, but she didn't know about loosing of her virginity. is she true? is there any process to loss virginity without doing any intercourse or putting inside finger??? pls give me answer

Some girls can loose their virginity doing sports, i know it sounds strange, but such sports as horse riding can break it. 
But generally either fingering or sex has to happen in order to loose your virginity. 
Unfortunately I can't tell you if she is telling the truth or not. She may have lost it without knowing she did, for some girls it doesn't hurt at all. 

The hymen can break from doing sports like horse-riding or biking or masturbating so it's possible.

hi dude,

hymens size vary.

some girl have normal hymens, some thick, some with holes in it and some have NO hymen.

its very possible your girlfriend had no hymen to start with.

check out the hymen page on english wikipedia.

this is a quote i took on wikipedia:

''

Although an often practiced method, it is not possible to confirm that a girl or woman is a virgin by examining her hymen.

SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN.

regards, take care.

hello..thank you rya for your opinion. i would like to tell you that she told me she did never horse-riding or no masturbating. so i think she is not telling the truth. am i right?

i would like to tell you that she told me she did never horse-riding or no masturbating. so i think she is not telling the truth. am i right?

From what you have written, it sounds to me as though she is telling the truth. She was a virgin.

You have accused her of losing her virginity because you 'realised' she is not a virgin? How did you come to 'realise' it?

The only way she would not be a virgin is if a man's penis had penetrated her vagina! You can not tell whether she is a virgin or not by having intercourse with her. Of course, she is now not a virgin. You have taken her virginity and then accused her. She now has no way of vindicating herself to you. I can only imagine the immense distress you have caused her.

So what is happening now? How is she?