iam a student. my age is 17.my question is whether by masturbating will i lose my virginity

Well this is a question that is been discussed many times. And many said that you will not lose your virginity this way. So if you do masturbate and had no previous sexual experience, than still you are a virgin. You can wait this way for "the one" as long as you want.

Hi:
I agree. Losing your virginity means that you have had sexual intercourse, i.e. penis in the vagina. Otherwise, nope. Did you have any other questions related to this one? Please let us know.

I agree with everyone else, to actually break your virginity you have to have sex Eg. penis in vagina.

_Maestro, if by "break your virginity" you mean hymen then you are wrong (just guessing by how many have used that phrase). the hymen can break other ways but it does not mean you lost your virginity.

to the original poster, no you can not lose your virginity through masturbation.

Oz is right. You don't need just to break hymen to lose virginity, you need to have sex with your partner. In many cases hymen can break, for instance by horse riding. And even when a women uses some objects to stimulate her self, and accidentally breaks her hymen.

if i put two fingers in my vagina , am i still a virgin?