Hello. I'm 15 years old and it isn't a secret that a lot young people masturbate. I, myself have done it quite a few times(even though I'm not proud of that). 

My question, however, is: How much exactly does it hurt when you lose your virginity? When you make that penetration and break your wall.

In the times I've masturbated, while it felt good, it wasn't something 'magical'. I've heard that sex is amazing and mindblowing, but when I did that to myself, I didn't feel all that amazing. While it did feel good, it was nothing special, I just though "oh, well, it doesn't feel that good.". So I wondered, why do people speak so highly of sex. 

I wanted to make myself feel very good. I've heard of the woman's g-spot, and that it brought wonders to our gender. I thought I found it once, some time ago, but boy was I wrong. Today, I did, accidentally. 

I think I hit my g-spot, because suddenly I wanted to scream from the pleasure, it was so intense, but then I gave myself quite the scare. 

I've always been afraid of accidentally my braking my wall(I don't really know what the thing is called, but when it's broken, you're no longer a virgin). I heard that it was painful, so I always made sure that I stopped when I felt pain. This time around though, I felt no pain, yet when I looked down, I saw traces of blood, and I got really scared. 

What does this all mean? Did I do something to myself?

i Honestly thinks it depends on the person. you said that you fingered yourself and saw blood, it doesnt mean u broken your hymen. you might have just stretched it. When you lose it there might be pain or discomfort, but it doesnt mean that the whole affair is going to be bad. Again it just depends on the person, you might not ever feel pain.

As far as the g spot the thing.. im not very sure, i just had sex for the first time last week so i honestly dont no

If you have been masturbating and started to bleed then chances are that you have broken your hymen. Now if your only use to your fingers then when u have sex for the first time it going to be a little different and can potentially hurt especially if the young man I'd well endowed. So prepare yourself mentally for it but its not as bad..
Now as for your g-spot, to find that take two fingers go In a good 3 inches and press upwards .. you will feel a funny sensation but that's your g-spot. It kinda feels like a sponge...
When that is hit thats what the big "talk" about sex is about..
Not a lot of guys can hit the g-spot correctly so sex with certain people might be not so good...
I hope this helps...
And there isn't anything wrong with masturbation .. its Normal

Thank you, your comment has been of help. And yeah, I've heard that not everybody can reach that spot, but it's very helpful to know where it's located, and that's what I try to tell myself even though I always feel funny when I'm done 'pleasing myself'.

It makes me kind of relived to know that I haven't broken it, I don't want to do anything stupid. As for the pain, I do hope that I won't feel any if there is a possibility.

Dear Xialou
A diagram to help to find your g-spot:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q96SGj2d0ww/TaQBC5grLCI/AAAAAAAAAFE/BKHmNDYDJCU/s1600/gspot-2.jpg

Dear Xiaolu

The best way to determine whether you have ruptured your hymen is to check yourself using a hand mirror. Are there any cultural or religious implications?

While the unbroken hymen is often taken as evidence of virginity, and indeed almost 'required' by some, many virgins have broken hymens through vigorous activity (sports, gym, dancing, horse-riding) or through medical examinations. Some non-virgins even retain an intact hymen on occasions. A true virgin is one who has not had sexual intercourse: where a penis has not penetrated the vagina.

Hope this helps. But feel free to ask again if you want more help.

Thank you so much for all this, it has actually been really helpful. And I'll be sure to ask again if I want help. :)

Health Guru
Hi xiaolu
I have be your post through and what your feeling is normal anxiety that most teenagers feel about Loosing there virginity, the more you think about it the more anxious your get and the less relaxed your be.
If you are with a guy that really carer for you when the time is right he will make sure your fully relaxed and ready by giving you plenty of oral sex first that will relax your vagina muscles and naturally make your vagina expand ready, when it comes to actual intercourse if if doesn't really care and just pushes in hard its going to hurt a lot but if if takes it slow you may not feel any pain as pleasure will be greater for you.
As for the masturbation dont feel ashamed about it as it is a perfectly natural thing. Have you tried exploring your whole body though rather than just focusing on your vagina?
I hope this helps you a little and dont be afraid to ask if you would like to know more :-)