%-) i had this boyfriend of mine...we've been together for 5 months..then we decided to have sex..i was so afraid of losing my virginity and afraid of bleeding....but then, after we did it, i was shock!cuz i dont bleed..that is my question now. how come i dont bleed when it is my first time?can someone answer my question, coz i know my boyfriend right now is doubting about what happened...i know what my boyfriend is thinking now, maybe he thinks that when he had me, i'm not a virgin anymore..and i dont think he believes me...huhuhu..help me please!!!!

I always thought that you had to bleed after losing your virginity but you sometimes don't. I never bled and I know a friend that said she didn't bleed after her first time too. I did some reseach when this happened and found out there are a few things that are possible:
1. You weren't born with a hyme (i think thats how you spell it) which causes you too bleed when you first have sex
2. You could have broken it when you did some sports or other strenuous activity
3. I also heard form a friend that she had sex for the first time and she didnt bleed, but the second time she had sex with some one that was bigger, she bled.
Any of these things are possible. So don't feel like your alone and be sure to tell your boyfriend to read this so that he knows that your not lying to him.

I remember when I was about to lose my virginity, my friends really scared me telling me that this really hurts and that I will bleed a lot. So, I can't say that I was not prepared to this, but I was like - OK, I will relax and I will see what will happen. If every girl was bleeding, I don't see why I should be an exception.Broken hymen and losing virginity must result in bleeding? I don't think so. So, don't worry. During my first sex, I was not bleeding and that is possible as well. Also, I was not in pain. I can say that it was really hard to convince my BF that he is the first one for me. Maybe you have broken your hymen during some sports activity or something like that. Because that can happen as well. 

gosh i feel much better hearing this my boyfriend is doubting the thought of me being a virgin i wake up evry day crying .

maybe you finger alot first before you put your bf penis

well my problem is way worst than yours but kinda the same

Fingering can lose your virginity without bleeding