How do you know if someone has replied to you or if someone likes you comment?

• Replies
    1. Go to your profile page (select you name at the top right)
    2. Select 'Edit Profile' on the right near the top, and select 'Notifications' from the drop-down menu.
    3. Under 'Notification emails' select the radio buttons from the second and third sections 'Choose reply notification settings:' and 'How often should we send you email notifications?'
    4. Select 'Account Settings' from 'Edit Profile' drop-down menu. Under 'email change' ensure an appropriate email address it included.
  • Likes and Dislikes are shown at the bottom of the profile page under 'Activity' - select 'Votes'

I hope this helps

Sorry to keep asking and looking extremely stupid, but do I only get notifications by email? Or do I get notifications on here to? Like an 'inbox message' or a number next to my name? Only ask as I'm not an avid emailer and only came across the email from you when my 3 year old had my iPad and it made a noise as I'd received an email and wanted to make sure she wasn't signing me up to the Nigerian lottery! Thanks for the help (I'm blonde, did you guess ;D

Health Advisor

Hello, Kiki.

Yes, you get notifications only by email on the address linked with your account on steadyhealth. 

On our site, inbox is only for personal messages. Like Shepherd said, you can change notification settings to customize them to your needs.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. 

Cheers!

You can also check for replies on the Steadyheath Timeline found on the drop-down menu from selecting your name at the top-right.

Did someone change mine? I keep checking to see if I still have that checked because I open posts that show I'm subscribed but never got a reply notice. I haven't had a reply notification email since last June. Every time I ask about that the answer is that "we stopped sending them because some peoples email programs see them as spam". I have asked several times and always the same answer. The only way I have found to see any new posts is to go to "timeline" in the dropdown menu and select "latest posts" then look for some I recognize.

I get notification emails. Perhaps you might check your profile settings and maybe your spam filters/blacklist; perhaps add SH to your whitelist

AFIK Comcast does not have any spam filters and I have none set up. Does W8 set them up without telling you? Well that shouldn't be it because they stopped coming on my XP and W7 computers at the same time.

Every time I ask an admin they tell me they don't send them out anymore. Are you in the USA? Maybe it's just a USA thing.

Last time I asked:

From: Levar85
Date: 11/15/14 8:19 AM

Hello. I am not sure. We have some trouble with ISPs who are classifying our mails as a spam. When they lift their bans, we will bring back notifications. Sorry for that, but this time it isn't our fault. Regards.

I am in UK. A while ago I had problems using AOL, so I changed my email address.

Thanks guys huge help

Health Advisor

Hello, njonlife.

The best we can do is to change your email address. Can you, please, provide us a gmail address? If you can, we'll change it in settings and you will get all notifications on that mail. 

We are very sorry, but /like I said/ some ISP's see our mails as spam.

Regards.