Is the site down? I haven't been able to log in for over a day now.

Health Guru

Not having any problems here with logging in and I also see biomajor has been on a couple hours ago to.

Things must be working otherwise. I got a reply notice for your reply.
Maybe I need a new name, mine must be wearing out. Well that shouldn't be, you have about 1000 more posts than I have.

Health Guru

I think steadyhealth just likes to give you a hard time over things lol

What actually happens when you try to log in?

"Authentication failed. Please try again"

I tried to register again and it said someone with the same email address was already signed up. So they definitely have me in their database.

Maybe you're right, they just want me to go away.

Health Guru
Try resetting your password.

They sent me a link to click on to do that and here's what I get:

Ooops, something went wrong!

Error 404 Not Found. The requested URL could not be matched by routing.

Health Guru
Have you tried clearing cache and cookies then trying, only other option is contact tech support from bottom of sign in page.

I had to fix the link they sent me. There were some extra characters at the end.
Then where it asked me to type in a new password I typed in my old one and it worked. So it appears that somehow my password got changed/corrupted in my profile on SH.

Are they messing with me?

I logged in and found I was looking at "my posts" in the timeline so I switched to "latest posts" and got logged out. Tried it again several times with the same results so I can't look at latest posts. I logged in and went to my profile and it's wiped clean except for my screen name and password.

I think they deleted me.

Health Guru
I have had that happen with my password before and as soon as I reset it then works fine again, I just checked your profile it still says you have 4.828k posts and 10 comments.
I have had it log me out when I have gone anywhere off the home page before but it seems to clear it's self after a while. I know there bringing back the x-files again on tv maybe it's a case for Mulder and Scully to sort out lol

Yeah, I MUST watch that. Can't wait to see Scully again.

It's screwy now. I get logged in automatically as usual when clicking on a link in a reply notice but I can't go to "latest posts", it just logs me out. I can look at everything else in the timeline and it shows all 300 plus pages of "my posts" but it says I just joined on 1-14-2016 in my profile with all the other information about me blank. I see on this topic it shows me with 4828 total posts. Let's see if that changes after I post this reply.

I PM'd Levar about what happened so we'll see if they can fix it so I'm still a long time member. I think I joined in July of '09.

It just occurred to me that Norton wanted me to run the AV a few days ago. The results showed they fixed 43 cookies. I didn't look to see the details of that but I don't think a cookie would affect my profile on SH or my ability to log in.

I guess it's wait to hear from Levar now.

Well it just added my reply to my total posts so somehow it's using my old stats even though my profile shows I'm a newbie.

Can you have two profiles with the same name and password?

Health Guru
It's defiantly a case for the x-files or someone's been feeding the gremlins after midnight again.
Strange how it's saying your a newbie but your total posts and comments are still from the old profile, I know one day last week when I went to come on it said the site was under routine maintenance can't remember what day that was though.
As far as I know you can't have 2 registered user names with the same password.
Hope they get it sorted out and will be interesting to know what the cause is.

Health Guru

Just checked my profile it says in health ace and still have all my posts and comments showing but the rest of my profile is blank and it says I joined 2015-12-09 what's incorrect as I joined around 2012/2013 first time I have bothered to check mine for a long time.