Hi, how is albuterol sulphate abused? I suspect that my son abuses it secretly, but I am not completely sure.

Hi, I have been taking albuterol for many years because of asthma. Albuterol prevents and relieves bronchial spasm that narrows the airway. Some people take it to prevent breathing problems when they exercise. If you start to take too much, symptoms can even worsen. If you are using aerosol it is important to apply it properly, to have the best response. If you are inhaling the inhalation solution, it is important to protect it from contamination. I didn’t hear of addiction to albuterol, but perhaps it can be abused too.

This is commonly abused and the abuse of this can cause death by a heart attack or other adverse affects. Many athletes use this to enhance performance or as a form or weight control.

Ijust found albuterol solution hidden by my drug addicted relative.   I don't know what he is doing, but I'm sure it is notgood.

I take alboutral for health reasons it's for lungs and bronchitis if your son is taking he might over using health issues is two shots and if he is is doing more than two hits he is trying to get high my prayers for you and son