Hi - I have been a victim of husband abuse randomly. Its not that my husband hits me everyday, but when we argue and he feels he is getting insulted in the argument he abuses and hits me. It starts with abuses and if I abuse him back, which he feels he is getting insulted and he hits me. He punches me in the face or kicks me in the stomach. I have 2 kids. My elder son is 15 years. If he doesn't study or doesn't listen to him he also abuses and hits him. He is very abusive and abuses me and kids whenever things don't go his way or if he is stressed.

I want to leave him. The entire atmosphere in the house is bad when he is in the house. What do you suggest ?

Getting out of an abusive or violent relationship isn’t easy. Maybe you’re still hoping that things will change or you’re afraid of what your partner will do if he discovers you’re trying to leave. Whatever your reasons, you probably feel trapped and helpless. But help is available. There are many resources available for abused and battered women, including crisis hotlines, shelters—even job training, legal services, and childcare. You deserve to live free of fear. Start by reaching out. ( Written by
help guide.org ) I found this of their website I hope this helps.