I came to conclusion that great percent of population, male and female has been abused, one way or another. What I see a result is low confidence and self esteem, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, headaches, physical illnesses, sexual problems, unsuccessful relationships and a generally feeling of hopelessness in all of them.
Comments?

It is true,

I was sexually abused when i was little and because i wasn't penetrated and thought i was ok. As a result of that and other things, i am experiencing i lot of self-esteem problems and emptyness in my life. I have a beautiful family and a wonderful husband, but i do not feel i am good enough to achieve things that others who know me better know i can achieve.

I get very depressed at times. It comes in waves...one day i feel fine and the next i feel like i don't have anything to go foward. I also have done things so out of character that i feel very ashamed. My husband is very suppported and loves me a lot, but sometimes i feel i don't deserve him or that one day he will get tired of me and my unbalanced moods.

The terrible reality of today's society is that there are many people who have been abused. The memories of abuse are a vivid today as they were on the day they were perpetrated those years ago and also in the not to distant past. I was even aware that I am verbally and mentally abused until I got sick as a result.