Hello, folks. I have been reading something about behavior disorders. In one place, I have read something about abuse of psychotics. I would like to know something more about the link between these two entities. I would really appreciate this. Thank you in advance for all your help considering this. Bye!

Hi, there. I think that the most common behavior disorder is ADHD. I know that substance abuse is possible here. Drugs are not the only thing that is abused here. The other things to be abused here are alcohol as well. My neighbor used diazepam at the beginning. I really don’t know how he got it. In any case, I know he did it. I don’t know if this is some sort of rule or not. I hope I’ve helped you a little. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I had a neighbor that had some sort of behavior disorders. I really don’t know the details. I know that he abused diazepam. I really don’t know if he has stopped using it in the meantime. Maybe these people have weak characters, so they need some sort of support. At least, this is my theory. I am sorry I don’t know many details. You should check some data with an expert. Bye!