i have been a smoker for about 3 years
recently quit for about 4 months

for awhile now i keep wheezing and my lungs are locked up everytime i use marijuana.

i am allergic to marijuana, but my question is can you develop asthma out of no where?

i am currently using an inhaler
salbutamol sulphate

Hello there chronic_smoker,

It is probably that your excessive smoking has leaded you to the asthma condition. It is possible to get asthma if you have been suffering or struggling with bronchitis. Allergic bronchitis, when things get complicated, or left untreated, can lead to asthma.

I presume that you have been consulting with your doctor, and that he has prescribed you salbutamol sulphate inhaler. Any additional questions regarding your condition you must ask your doctor. He is a medical expert and it is his duty to answer everything you want to know.

Unfortunately there is no cure for asthma, and it will reoccur from time to time with severe trouble to breathe. Carry inhaler everywhere you go and you should be able to stop asthma attacks.

I don't think it comes out of nowhere, but like neron said, probably it's an excessive smoking that caused you to develop this. Especially when you're allergic to smoke and you keep doing this, it can lead to asthma in time. If you keep using what is bad for you, it always leads to trouble. Day by day, more and more your body is attacked. And it's when you remove the thing, that your lungs actually start clearing up. The best thing you can do is absolutely no smoking anymore, not even marijuana, especially because you are allergic to it, 'cause every time you do it will cause you to have allergic reaction which in your case is asthma. And use your inhaler when needed, also carry it with you whenever you go, because you can never totally avoid smoking when so many people smoke everywhere. 

Hey, I have asthma and it's simply the swelling of the bronchial tubes and overproduction of mucus lining making it hard to breath. Therefore, I am almost certain that it doesn't come out of the blue, and if it did not that abruptly. I believe your body is just trying to cough up the tar build-up in you lungs from smoking those cigarettes and your wheezing and other symptoms are caused by that. hope i helped.