I am the student of pharmacy the first year and am supposed to do some study research regarding frequent accutane related question so it would really help a lot if someone have any info on this issue. I know that accutane is strong drug that might cause serious side effects but what are the questions accutane related that the patients usually make regarding this acne treatment.

I am one of the patients that reconsider the possibility of acne treatment with accutane. My accutane related question would be what the most frequent accutane side effects are for I’ve heard that accutane may damage man’s health both physical and mental, so my question would be how am I suppose to behave in order to provide myself the best accutane effects for I’ve also heard that accutane is very effective in cleaning the skin off acne. And also I’m female so one of accutane related questions might be if accutane could cause any pregnancy problem and also I would like to hear something about taking accutane and taking products rich in vitamin A for I think someone was telling me something about terrible consequences produced by combination of these two ingredients. And so… there’re many accutane related questions and one of these questions might also be related to the possibility of becoming accutane addicted for as you have said accutane is in fact strong drug.