I have serious form of acne and I really am tired of fighting them and now I’d like to hear what drug interactions with accutane are. The thing is that antibiotics won’t help me with acne so I’ve started seriously consider the possibility of curing my acne with accutane. The thing is that I’m currently on birth control pills and am wondering what drug interactions with accutane might be.

Taking accutane is something I would never recommend to anyone especially while taking some other drugs for the interactions are not always good. I know how having acne might be boring and ugly looking but I’ve experienced bad accutane side effects such as depression and anxiety, fatigue followed by abdominal pain I suffered from concentration and energy loss and that’s not all for there’re proofs that taking accutane may develop a wish to heart yourself and there’re some cases of attempting suicide in some patients that were taking accutane. Anyway if you decide to start accutane treatment than you’ll have to pass two pregnant test before being accutane prescribed for the fatal impact accutane might have on fetus it may kill it or make the child defected or it may provoke pregnancy loss or premature birth. Also if you are taking birth control pills you have to stop taking them for there’re some serious interactions with accutane, and the same worths for using vitamin A for it is proved that if taking both vitamin A and accutane may cause these accutane side effects to occur more easily.