Is there anybody to tell me some info about acupuncture treatments? I suffer from mild form of depression and am taking antidepressants; lately I also had some panic attacks and would like to reduce those symptoms by acupuncture treatments. So actually I would like to hear how acupuncture treatment works and what acupuncture all about is. Thanks!

According to the Chinese tradition acupuncture is about healing the organism by using the proper acupuncture treatment in order to make the rebalance of interrupted energy. So this is done by inserting acupunctural needles into the acupuncture points that are spread over meridians or energy fields over the body. Acupuncture treatment could really help in healing depression and anxiety but don't expect you could through away antidepressants after the first acupuncture treatment for you might need more of them. I had headaches that I treat with ear acupuncture treatment when those needles are inserted into the acupuncture points around the ear an that are connected to the nervous system. So when the needles are inserted than the nervous system is stimulated to release the biochemical's form the brain, spinal cord and muscles and the result is pain disappearing though sometimes several treatments are needed. in this way the depression also could be treated very successfully.