I am taking adderall for quite some time. I know that adderall is usually prescribed in treating ADD/ADHD but this is not my case. I am just a fat person that won't to lose a lot of weight. But I also I like going to parties where much of alcohol is actual. So my question is what the effects of adderall and alcohol are and how much it is safe for me mixing adderall and alcohol.

Well, it is not safe at all. It might cause you some serious side effects such as psychosis and even a depression and you won't need that. The simplest thing to avoid these effects of adderall and alcohol is simply avoiding taking alcohol especially about the time you have taken adderall. I don't think that you should take adderall not only with alcohol but also with some other meds or drugs. If doing so you might face a serious risk of getting some severe form of behavioral disorder manifested in some mental conditions such as anxiety and depression, but also one of the possible effects of adderall and alcohol might be constant headache followed by nausea and vomiting and frequent dizziness.

Adderall has amphetamine as an active ingredient. This will most likely kill your buzz, you will probably be able to drink more without feeling its effects ( which can be dangerous). I would be very careful.

I drink rarely, but when I have and taken my medication, I did not have any adverse effects, but it’s probably not a good idea to mix alcohol and controlled substances ever and especially if you just started taking the medication.