HI! Everybody around me think that I am addicted on the internet. Every day, when I wake up I check my mail. Then I have breakfast, and then I am online all day. I spend more than 6 hours every day on the internet. But, I study online, and I think that is normal. What do you think about that? I have girlfriend and normal life, but I enjoy in the internet.

Hi! I also spend about 6 hours on the internet. But, I work from home. I don’t have addiction. What "Internet addiction disorder" is still difficult to define at this time? Do some people have problems with spending too much time online? Sure they do. What most people online who think they are addicted are probably suffering from is the desire to not want to deal with other problems in their lives. Those problems may be a mental disorder (depression, anxiety, etc.), a serious health problem or disability, or a relationship problem... But, I think that internet is need for you, not addiction.