I've had sore breasts for about three weeks now and only recently have I noticed they are getting larger. Even my boyfriend exclaimed, "Did your boobs get bigger?" so its not in my head! I've had a blood test and it came back negative for pregnancy, although I have had unprotected sex while ovulating, and he came in me. So, whats going on here? Is there an explanation for this other than pregnancy?

Yeah, what the heck same thing seems to be happening here, but there is no way I could be pregnant, unless an angel came down and put a baby in me. Maybe it's just weight gain? Or before period/change in hormones? and what could cause this other than everyday lifestyle things that have not really changed, or birth control or meds. that i'm also not on?

i have had painful boobs for 10 weeks now. no relive from the pain gone up two bars sizes

? why have my boobs been swallowen for 3 weeks and they never get swallowen up and they hurt and tender

I am having the same problem. My boobs have been sore and swollen now for about a month and a half. Im on the depo and not pregnant and my doctor told me this cant be because of the depo. I have went up about one bra size which puts me up to a D. I had gotten a large rash on my one breast and after that the pain and soreness just went crazy. The rash I had went away after about a week but now I have bumps around my nipples that look like I got a shot over and over again going all around in a circle. Is anyone else having the same symptoms as me? What could this be?

Hi amber,

i am having the same problems! i don't think my bra size went up but my boobs have been hurting like crazy for over a month both preggo tests said negative and my last period was heavier than normal which shows more than im not pregnant, but i have little bumps too and my breast got a rash too because it was itchy. if you find out what it is please let me know! 

Thanks

I had my period then the next day my husband did you know what and about a week after i have had every prego sign but all my tests are neg. My boobs hurt like hell belly cramping everything .my period starts in 5 day. Not sure why i feel prego if im not.

Hi ladies, I am in the same boat. I had sex 5 weeks ago (am on Gildess bith control), and got what I assume is either a period on my placebo pills or bleeding from early pregnancy 3 weeks after sex, then tested 2 weeks after period and negative pregnancy tests..

And then just yesterday, almost 3 weeks since last period and just over a week until next period, my boobs have def gotten bigger! Not a whole cup size, but I can DEF feel the difference. I also have been experiencing bloating, cramping, and gas (but not sure if that is related to possible pregnancy or my IBS)

...so it's possible if we rule out pregnancy, its literally just hormones, and if you're younger than 25, growing is still a possiblity since girls keep growing up to around 25..

Any of you ladies find out if it was due to pregnancy?

I am also having this problem. Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time and I am not on the pill, but he never ejackulates in me for certain and my boobs started getting tender one week after my period. last time we had sex was just after my period so that makes it even less likely to be pregnant. I think I am about 1 or 2 weeks away from my period and my boobs have gotten huge. I'm 20 so could this still be growing pains? I was already a DD. They are so sore and getting worse, my boyfriend, friends and mum have mentioned it so Im really confused. Iv read up on it and the likelyhood of me being pregnant from precum when im not even ovulating is so slim.

So my ex said tht she got her period for one day and she nauseous and her bbs are sore but she took two test the same day and they were both negative and I used a condom and didnt ejaculate but there's still a chance soo

I've been having the same problem. I lost a lot of weight early last year and my breast kind of deflated. For the last month or so they've started filling out again. Very tender and sore. Nothing has changed with my diet or lifestyle. I know I'm not pregnant due to having taken 2 pregnancy tests and having two periods last month. Got done with one and 4 days later second one hit. Hoping to find a reason soon.

Having the same problem, 

I've been trying to get pregnant after being on the depo for 4 years. Was due for a shot in December but didn't get it. But lately my boobs have slowly been getting sore. Today its major sore and my nipples and boobs feel  huge. I decided to take a pregnancy test as my husband and I have had unprotected sex, but it came back negative.

Going to try another test in the morning, hoping it will be different. (they say morning pee is the best time to do so, and then maybe see my dr)

But if Im not pregnant what else could this be? 

i've had the same problem for the last week. no weird bumps or rashes but my breasts are definitely bigger and a little sore, like they are filling up with milk, but no leaking. i took a pregnancy test and it was negative but i was still concerned so i called my dr's office and the nurse said it wasn't a concern and it's probably just hormones from the birth control. after i told her i missed a couple days of bc last month, she told me to retake a pregnancy test and it should be pretty accurate at this point so if it's negative i shouldn't worry. hope this is helpful!

It's probably nothing, unless it's a pain so severe that it keeps you up at night OR if your breast is discharging pus (white, brown, bloody). If that's the case, you should probably see your doctor right away. Most medical conditions that deal with pain and swelling in the breast are benign and or infections that can be remidied. It could be anything from: Breast Lumps, Breast Infection, Lymphatic Infections, Mammary Duct Ectasia, Mastitis, Fibrocystic Breasts, and or Breast Fat Necrosis. I, myself, suffered through a similar case and it turned out to be a lymphatic infection. It didn't bother me, but it got to the point that I couldn't handle the pain anymore. I couldn't hold my babies, my 5lb dog, and barely lift my arms without pain shooting through my breasts. If it's an infection, it needs to be taken care of quickly and not wait until you have time.

talked to a doctor.  she said it could be a yeast infection and to put yeast infection cream on my nipples.  we shall see...