I am 18 and started dating my boyfriend a month ago. About two weeks ago we had unprotected sex for the first time and he pulled out. We did this about 4 times and then decided it was too risky so stopped. I started my last period about 34 days ago and havn't had it since.. I am very scared. I took a pregnancy test three days ago and it WAS negative. I have though had a few spots of bleeding, nothing signifigant at all just a spot or two over the last two days. What is the chance I could be pregnant? Also, i took the morning after pill in March after having unprotected sex and it did mess with my cycle a bit, could my late period still be a result of this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

It is so hard to tell hon! Do you have any of the following?: Sore Breasts, darkening and enlargement of the aerola, nausea - especially to fried food, pain in your lowerback - thighs - pelvis - hips, headache, nose growing, and the baby flu - little cough and runny nose?

Spotting can be a sign of implantation!!!! Since you took the morning ater pill in March, your periods would be normal by now. The worry I have is this, you had unprotected sex 4 or 5 times, you thought you need the morning after pill in March, so this seems to be a continuing thing with you. And unfortunately, there are only so many times you can play Russian Roulette, before it's too late. So I really hope that IF you have dodged this bullet, and your really truly do not want to get pregnant. That you will start having protected sex. Because I am sure you are aware, that now adays with a HUGE increase in STD's, a baby might be the least of your worries o.O

Give it another week, if your period hasn't started by then, take a pregnancy test. Your HCG levels have to be high enough for the test to show a true result. GOOD LUCK, and please keep me updated OK? AND please practice safe sex in future. And if your boyfriend doesn't want to use a condom, then it's too bad!! This is YOUR body, YOUR health, AND YOUR Future.

A negative urine pregnancy test does not necessarily mean that you are not pregnant. Some test brands are more sensitive to the human chorionic gonadotropin than others. Also, excessive consumption of water can dilute the hormone in the urine to an undetectable level. You may want to take the blood test at the doctor's office. This test is far more sensitive.

Hi I'm in the same boat. Can I ask what happened to you in the end?