Im 25 have 2 kids already, they are 5 and 3 ... ive been in a relationship for over 6 months, i was on birth control and messed it up so i have been waiting to start me period so i can start my pills again.. its been almost a month and no period.. its over 2 weeks late, my breast are tender, im grouchy lol, all i want to do is sleep, and i always feel like throwing up.. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both are negative.. I dont know whats going on and im getting worried.. Any advice?

I believe that the worse thing that can happen to one lady is late period and negative pregnancy test issue. I went through this so many times and whenever my pregnancy test is negative I keep asking myself - what is going on with me? 

You need to ask yourself a couple of questions and you need to be aware of some facts in your life - for example, are there some huge changes in your life?

Are you on diet, maybe you have lost a lot of pounds or you gained some?

Are you stressed?

What are the reasons for this stress?

Those all are possible reasons for your late period. 

When I was 19, I was late on my period and i never felt worse in my life. My body was sore, I was really sick , and all I did was Bi***.. I took several pregnancy tests that actually came back Negative. After about fifty test i knew i needed to go to the doctor, when i did he gave me a Blood Pregnancy Test that came back BORDERLINE(I Asked isn't it either you are or you aren't). He then had to do a more indepth test that counted Pregnacy Hormones that is how he knew i had been pregnant the whole time.I don't know if this is the case for you but it is worth a shot.

I am very consistent in my periods. THey are always on time, and never late. My breasts are really sore. I usually get cramping a day before my period, and that's how I know it's coming. The cramping came, not as severe as sometimes but it was still there, but nothing happened. I am now 6 days late, my breasts are still sore, but still no period. I took one pregnancy test that came out negative. I keep having cramps everyday and I keep telling my husband that it's going to come, that I don't need to waste money on more pregnancy tests if the first one was negative. I don't have any symptoms like everyone else has. What's wrong?

We are trying for over 6 months. My periods are consistent, but this month I was expecting it on 2nd september, I had cramps which I normally get before periods, but no period. I did home pregnancy test on 2nd sept in the afternoon, but came back negative. But I have sore boobs, they get worse in the evening & I have headache , which starts in the evening. I dont know if I am pregnant or not? But now I no more feel that my periods will start. I dont know what should I do?

Mr and my husband have been trying for me to get pRegnant for 4 months now I've been having sporatic periods for the past two months and two days ago my period got really heavy with huge clots my breasts have been tender for about a month I've taken about 10 pregnancy tests and all negative I have had pelvic pain and I dunno what's going on my husband is feesking out HELP I'm way too stubborn to go to the doctor! The army made me lose all hope in doctors lol!

You need to go to the doctor. I do not think that you are pregnant but you need to verify that with your doctor through a blood test or a sonogram. Can you please go and stop being stubborn? You have another person to think about here!

Ok my periods are 33-34 days apart. Well in June I started taken BC pills and I didnt like the fact that I wasnt getting my period so in September I stopped taking them and I had my period on the 10th. Well I also go my period on October 13th so i expected it would come in November. I was expecting my period to come around the 15- 16. Nope. Didnt happen well now it is December and its been over a month and still no period. I dont no if the BC pills could still be in my system, but i doubt it. I dont no what is going on and I am not having any pregnancy symptoms but my breasts are tender and a little swollen. But other then that nuthing. somebody plz help me.

yes the pill still is probabaly still in your body i came off the contraseptive jag and missed 8 months of my period but the pill can stay in your system for up to a year i think it is

---I've been feeling the same too! but i have been late for 9 days now, but i have been trying to get pregnant for the past few months. My test came out negative too. I usually have cramps and tender breast before my pd and the date passed and i still have them for almost 2 weeks now. I was also on hydroxycut during the month of March and was excercising so i'm not sure if those pills messed up my cycle. Does this mean i'm pregnant? or something else?

I am 46 and haven't had my period for 69 days.  About two months ago, I got sick and got a sinus infection, but cured it by going on Zantac (for allergies).  I was having hot flashes, but no period.  
Got healthy, hot flashes went away but never got period.  Breasts got very swollen, and tender, body felt swollen, gained weight, but still no period.  Any ideas of what is going on?  Definitely not pregnant. 

My periods are usually a week to two weeks late tops! Well I haven't had my period in 46 days now, my boobs hurt, I'm exgusted, I feel sick, and we haven't been using any birth control, but Ive taken multiple pregnancy tests and they've all been negative! I don't feel like a period is coming...my breasts are larger, Ive been a bit bloated for about a month now. Is something wrong with me

Hello! I'm so glad I found this but what happened with the original poster? I am currently in the EXACT same situation! I am going to the doc next week for the second time. The first time (last week) they did a blood test that was NEG! I couldn't believe it. But yeah so I continue with the exact symptoms you listed so let me know pretty please what ended up happening. THX so much! 

I am experiencing similar symptoms.I am usually regular with a 25 day cycle and i thought i was pregnant because i am 6 days late and no period.I have no tender breasts, but more fuller and i feel i cant fit into my clothes lately from 4 weeks ago.I tested negative to pregnancy test and still baffled.Ive never missed a period and was only when ive been pregnant in the past with my 2 children.I feel like my hormones are playing chaos on my body as i get palpitations more so at night in bed and cant sleep properly and skipped/double heartbeats i sense strongly..that can last 2 full days and then come back 1 week later (now).I take thyroxine for hypothyroidism and was told to half my dosage this month.I believe this has caused me to skip period as i must be low now and feel tired more often.I wonder if having a cyst will stop cycle..but i cant see why as it must be related to my thyroid.I am seeing my Dr this weekend to confirm blood test for both pregnancy and tsh thyroid and then determine what is going on.I have never had this problem 2 months ago or ever and believe something is wrong somewhere.Fingers crossed its not heart related.

Some of you sound like maybe you have pcos. I was on birthcontrol and stopped and my periods just went away. I had sore boobs and all of that...But now I've been taking the medicine like I'm suppossed to and my periods just stopped in febuary...I tooks 5 pregnancy tests they came out negative I went to one doctor who wasn't very smart she didn't even do a blood test. But I haven't ruled out pregnancy 100% (fingers crossed) my thing is go to the doctor until you get the right results. If you have no health insurance (like me) there's planned parenthood in most cities or a free clinic or even the ER of teaching hospitals.