i've never posted on here before but i'm starting to get concerned about my health, i have been suffering with very tender and hard breasts for a number of weeks now and haven't had a period for a couple of months (not unusual, i have never been regular) i started to get stomach cramps about a week ago and have been more tired than usual, my appetite has grown alot and seem to be on the loo a lot more, however i have no weight gain or bloating and have been religiously taking the mini pill for nine months now. If any one has any ideas what this could be please let me no!!!!
ps. i have already thought about pregnancy but as i'm a very small size six i'm guessing i wud have some sort of weight gain or bloating by now!!!!

i have also had the concert and i am small my self but that does not mean that you could not be "with child" i say get tested.

Did you ever find out what it was that made you feel that way. I am feeling it too.

For the past 3 months I've been going threw something similar. My stomach looks like i'm about 4 moths pregnant, my breast are tender and itchy,and i'm have some cramps every now and then, also i've been having cravings for things I don't normally eat or drink. My periods have been normal to me, sometimes I get two per. in one month and sometimes I don't get them at all( it's always been like that). I've been having unpertected sex with my boyfriend so i've been going to the doctor and all of my pregnantcy test came back negative. Could I still be pregnant. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! %-)

For the past 3 months I've been going threw something similar. My stomach looks like i'm about 4 moths pregnant, my breast are tender and itchy,and i'm have some cramps every now and then, also i've been having cravings for things I don't normally eat or drink. My periods have been normal to me, sometimes I get two per. in one month and sometimes I don't get them at all( it's always been like that). I've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend so i've been going to the doctor and all of my pregnancy test came back negative. Could I still be pregnant. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! %-)

Lexey,

Whenever you have unprotected sex there's a chance you could be pregnant. I recommend you get a blood test for pregnancy since those are more accurate.

Unprotected sex can not only cause you to be pregnant but also give you STDs. HIV can cause death and some other STDs cause you to become infertile. USE CONDOMS ALL THE TIME

can anyone help me i experienced a miscarriage just over a month ago at 5wks, didnt need a dnc, im 6 days late for my period an are experiencing some signs of pregnancy i have got sore swollen breasts, goin loo alot and getting headaches but also got aches in my stomach, i went to the drs a few days ago and got a negative test but i feel like im pregnant could i be???? please help some1 %-)

it takes our bodies some time to work it's self out...whether regulating our periods or creating a little one. If anyone is in pain go to hospital....especially if you think your miscarrying, they may be able to stop it. If you just have concerns go to doctor. But women often can know and be in tune with their bodies...so most of the time we are aware when something is different. If you have spotted it's called implantation bleeding and is normal. The baby attaches to it's mother's rich blood supply in the uterus. If you have had miscarriages before and think you have conceived it's very likely.....everything is what you would call easy open access for sperm. So. it's much easier to get pregnant again.
I'm in the two week wait(2ww) and have had spotting. So, either i'm pregnant or period is just starting up.....I'm waiting too. It's my 6th pregnancy. Good luck to everyone and God Bless!